Nintendo Pals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Pals

Announcement - A new layout has been added to the forum - We switched versions, to read more go see announcements forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo Pals Daily News - Issue 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Nintendo Pals Daily News - Issue 2 Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Pals Daily News - Issue 2   Nintendo Pals Daily News - Issue 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 12:00 am

Nintendo Pals Daily News
------------------------
Issue - 2
Volume - 1
Publisher - Admin
------------------------
contents

-announcements - 1
-updates & Notices - 2
-Forum Problems - 3
-Nintendo News - 4
-Other News - 5
-Other Stuff - 6
-Whats New - 7
-Web Site Updates - 8
-credits - 9
------------------------
Announcements - 1

Hey, how you doing? well i am doing fine. Thats all i wanted to say to start this fine news letter. Well i finished the site, and i know its been past the due date but i forgot about it but now i will head into a full direction of new stuff for the updating site. So i hope you go to this site once in a while to see all the new updates coming to you and the site. dont forget to visit the forum also, it will get more update than usual.
------------------------
Updates & Notices - 2

okay i have a notice for every one, if you want to join the nintendo pals daily news team to write articles please email link1232@gmail.com or pm me, the admin of the forum. We could really use the help on the news.

Hey every one, i have a couple of updates for everyone, for the forum i have some new affilates. and for the site i will make a new background and put my avatar where my posts are so everybody knows i have posted it. also add a new page i can't wait to show everybody. the site updates have not yet to come becuase i am typing this ahead of time to get everything speedy finish.
------------------------
Forum Problems - 3

If you are encountered a problem with the forum please pm me the admin and i will post the problem in the next issue and solve it.
questions

1.goombachi - well i am currently using a wii but i can not type in the box feilds to post something. can i do something to fix this?

answers

1. well you can not actually fix it becuase i am currently updating the wii users section, so it might take a week. so tune in and you may get to type in the fields!
------------------------
Nintendo News - 4

We have no nintendo news at the moment, sorry
------------------------
Other News - 5

We have no other news at the moment, sorry
------------------------
Other Stuff - 6

Well i have a couple of new members, and the forum is getting really active. horray!

also check the nintendo news forum, i have some intresting news, its about mario kart wii prices and info.
------------------------
Whats New - 7

well here is all the new updates to the forum, same as the bottom.

well we have the friend or foe feature, like toadscastle.

and thats it, i hope you will be patient.
------------------------
Web Site Updates - 8

here is all the updates to the main site its self.

well i have none at the moment, sorry, the next issue will come with more i promise.

but if you want to know what is comeing please read the announcements at the top of this new letter.
------------------------
Credits - 9

publisher - admin
articles publisher -
1-admin
2-admin
3-admin
4-mariofan
5-mariofan
6-admin
7-admin
8-admin
9-admin
Spell checkers -

mariofan

members of team -

admin

mariofan
------------------------
Thats it, i hope some members can join the team and help us out.
Back to top Go down
https://nintendopals.forumotion.com

Nintendo Pals Daily News - Issue 2
Page 1 of 1